KKday, Asia’s leading travel experience platform, would like to take you on an all expenses paid trip to Taiwan!
Chill at the beautiful hot springs in Volando Wulai.
Stay in Leofoo Resort Guanshi, the only safari resort in Asia,
where giraffes casually hang out by your room window.
Huddle by Sun Moon Lake and contemplate life while you take in the romantic atmosphere.
Get to enjoy all these when you send us a 30 seconds video telling us why you should go on this epic trip!
What are the prizes?
- 1. An all expenses paid 7-days trip around Taiwan that is worth more than S$8,000.
- 2. You'll get to bring along 3 of your best friends to enjoy more than 10 KKday travel experiences.
- 3. You will be recognised as KKday's Travel Ambassador 2017.
- 4. You will also receive one year's supply of sponsored KKday travel activities in 2017!
- Travel experiences
How to participate?
- Upload a video on Instagram - “Reasons Why You Should Go On This Epic Trip” before 4 December 2016 at 2359hrs.
- Feel free to get our attention on all social media platforms!
Hashtag #taiwantrippin and #kkdaysg
5 video entries will be shortlisted on 5 December 2016.
- Final winner will be selected on 5 January 2017.
Your epic adventure will then take place in January 2017!
- Submit video entry!
The voting begins
- Vote for your favourite video and stand a chance to win $50 worth of Maki-San vouchers!
There will be a total of 5 winners selected throughout the voting period.
- Limited to only one vote per day, per account.
- Vote Now
- The wackiest and most creative video that captures our attention with the most votes wins!
- 40% of the votes will be determined by KKday panel of judges and 60% will be determined by online voting The winner will walk away with $8,000 worth of prizes.
- KKday, Tigerair Taiwan and Citibank
- has joined forces to bring you an epic promotion
- that will satisfy your travel lust.
- KKday & Citibank Promotion
- Enjoy up to 70% + 5% off selected travel activities if you're a Citibank cardmember
- Tigerair Taiwan & Citibank Promotion
- Enjoy flights to Taiwan, Japan and Korea from $99 only!
- Buy now!
KKday Singapore Pte Ltd ("KKday") maintains this web site ("Web Site") and is responsible for this contest. You can access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without KKday's written permission. KKday reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest is open only to Singapore residents and permanent residents. Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest.
- Employees of KKday, their advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The Contest is valid from 6 October 2016 to 4 December 2016.
- Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified on the Contest Form by the closing date.
- Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- By submitting the contest entries, each participant thereby specifically authorizes KKday to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in public relations events as well as filming of the travel vlog during the sponsored trip.
The disclaimer for Citibank:
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services. ©2016 Citibank Singapore Limited. All rights reserved. Citi, Citibank, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world. Citibank Singapore Limited Co. Reg. No. 200309485K.